ACADEMIC WORLD SCHOOL BEMETARA
Introduction of the School
Academic World School is the result of innovative & meticulous planning to give a world class education to the students living in Chhattisgarh & other states of India. It is truly an acid test to transform the students up to International level. In order to achieve this we have given world class infrastructure, experienced teaching faculty selected nationwide & well designed curriculum to cater to the need of the students. Because of its quality education & one of the best infrastructure the school has reached at the peak of success in just 5 years since its establishment in 2011. The school’s infrastructure is designed in such a manner that it gives intrinsic sense of pleasure & exhilaration to the buddy students to bring up overall development of their personality. In such a short span of 5 years we are on the way to cross 2000 mark in terms of student’s strength. The Vakrangee Foundation is the benchmark team of management & other social workers who are striving very hard to take the school to greater heights of success & achievements. One of the key features in making our students reach the pinnacle of glory & success is the opportunity bestowed upon them to explore the world through ‘Global Excursion Trip’ every year.
The boarding house facility in this school is at par with the renowned & reputed schools of India. This has come true due to a great response from the parents, so that their wards may nurture their overall personality & become successful & law abiding global citizens of India. Academic World School, Bemetara is situated just adjacent to NH-12A in Chhattisgarh. The school is located in a serene and sumptuous green surroundings and the campus is spread over an area of more than 25 acres. Tilda is the nearest Railway Station which is just 38 kms away from AWS. The Capital of Chhattisgarh, Raipur is only 68 kms away from the AWS campus. The Raipur Airport is just 90 kms away from the school campus. Hence the school is conveniently accessible by road, rail and air from any part of India.
“Let the light come to us from all the directions”
The Academic World School is committed in creating lifelong learners who will be the leaders of tomorrow. With parents as our partners, we aspire to great global citizens who are innovative with a strong sense of values and to prepare them to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, thus making the world a better and more just place to live in.
To empower the students with knowledge and skills through engaged learning; ensure pursuit of tertiary education of their choice and make them custodians of their own physical, social, emotional and spiritual well being. The students shall seek seamless transition into adult life; become useful members of the communities they live in and promote tolerance, world peace and tranquility.
PHILOSOPHY, AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL
Our school philosophy provides an overall framework for general and more specific whole school aims, and is the foundation from which all aspects of our school community develop.
- To create high standards of learning experiences for all children by providing access to all areas of the CBSE Curriculum.
- To create a lively and stimulating learning environment that is exciting today, as well as a preparation for the future.
- To create a caring, secure environment so that all in school feel a sense of worth and o develop a caring attitude for the environment.
- To create a partnership with parents and to develop a positive place for the school within the community.
- To create a ‘feel good’ factor, so that each individual feels good about themselves and about the school while experiencing a satisfying Boarding Life.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To enhance self-esteem and the ability to value each person’s own worth through a happy, caring, enriching and secure environment.
- To develop the natural curiosity that children exhibit about themselves and their world, and use their curiosity to foster positive attitudes to learning.
- To develop each individual to his/her potential through offering a wide range of high quality experiences through well organize activities in the school.
- To provide first-hand experiences which enable children to acquire concepts and skills which will help them to understand themselves, their culture and the world in which they live.
- To develop children’s imagination and creativity by offering a wide range of experiences.
- To provide a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for all children in keeping with the requirements of the CBSE.