Academic World School follows CBSE curriculum. The teaching methodology and the focus on the professional growth of the teacher is integrated with the CBSE curriculum, English medium, through the analysis of concepts, customized resource kits and use of technology. The teaching process is customized to suit the needs of the learners with an importance on Thinking Skills, Life Skills and Critical Skills. We make constant endeavors to cultivate Indian identity, develop sensitivity among all individuals with respect for elders, knowledge of Indian diversity and Ethical correctness, Courage of conviction and a Commitment to serve others.
• Formative Assessments ( Informal Tests/Quiz)
• Summative Assessments ( Periodic/Mid Term Tests)
• Internal Assessments ( Note Book/Projects)
• Subject Enrichment Activities ( SEA ) of all subjects
• Regular Weekly & Revision Assessments.
• AWS library comprises Reference Books , Magazines, CDs, DVDs, Educational Aids, toys and other learning materials.
• Digital classrooms, which enables students to gain the practical knowledge with the help of 3D view.
• ATAL Tinkering Lab, an initiative of Niti Aayog and our latest addition , provide Hands-on Experience to students in creating their ideas and concepts in virtual models with 3D Printers.
• Specially designed Library for Primary & Pre- primary students
• Apart from the conventional aids , the beautiful surroundings of the campus forms an integral part of learning resource. The extensive campus and beautiful landscapes support this philosophy.